What Helped Me in My Obesity Battle: Nucific Bio X4
Weight loss is one of the hardest things I have ever had to approach in my life. I struggled with my weight since I was a young child. My mother was also overweight, in fact, obese, and you can see that her traits were passed on through genetics if you were to look at me. My thick ankles, chubby fingers, and my face that gains weight seemingly faster than anywhere else on my body! So discouraging …
A few years ago, I was tipping the scale at a whopping 250 pounds, and it was, let’s just say … hard for me. I knew that I wasn’t going to have it easy if I wanted to get rid of the extra weight. I mean, looking back at pictures of my mom, she only was able to shed a few pounds before falling back into her old habits, and gaining it all back.
All of that being said, I was dreading the weight loss journey that lay before me at my heaviest – 250 pounds. I think it is also safe to say that I was scared too. I have never successfully lost more than 10 pounds at a time, and usually, just like my mother, I tended to just gain it all back (with a few extra pounds for good measure). So, why even bother?
How I Finally Found Nucific
I was feeling pretty hopeless as far as weight loss was concerned. After all, I really had no role model, and no inspiration to feel as if I could succeed, until I stumbled onto Nucific’s website one night as I was thumbing my way through my friends’ new Facebook posts. There, I finally found what I was looking for: a weight loss supplement designed for long-term success. Not a fast fix for fat loss, but a formula made with my specific needs in mind.
After looking at the website, I realized that Bio X4 was for me. One of the main reasons I believed this weight loss supplement was the one I needed to keep the weight off was the 4-in-1 formula, that I’d love to share with you.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the ingredients:
- Probiotic Blend. This blend is apparently made to help with regularity. I think many of us are familiar with the term “live active cultures” and how they supposedly help with stomach upset? These are the same type of beneficial bacteria that are found in yogurt, but in the formula of Bio X4, they are highly concentrated. According to the Nucific website, every bottle of Bio X4 contains 39 billion CFUs (Colony Forming Units) per capsule, including strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and B. animalis.
These are the kind of bacteria known as probiotics, and they are also found in yogurt. But in Bio X4, they are made to last though the acidic environment of your digestive system. That’s what makes them so effective. According to the Bio X4 label, the supplement requires that you take only 3 capsules a day to cumulatively ingest the 39 billion active CFUs of probiotics.
- Digestive Enzyme Blend. Enzymes are what your body uses to break down food into smaller pieces for better nutrient absorption. If you eat enzymes from food sources, you may already know that these can be found in papaya, pineapple, and other whole foods. But it can be difficult to get the full amount of enzymes you need from food alone. Nucific Bio X4 provides 88 milligrams of a digestive enzyme blend which includes:
Amylase (Aspergilus Oryzae): This is an enzyme that works to turn carbohydrates and sugars into smaller pieces so they can be absorbed through the intestines.
Bromelain: This enzyme, found in pineapples, is usually used to reduce inflammation. It is actually (according to the Nucific website) able to reduce irritation of the sinuses and throat too.
Lipase (Rhizopus Oryzae): This is an enzyme that works to help digest fats and oils. It helps then to support your body in uptaking these nutrients. And healthy fats are a well-known way to boost weight loss. I learned this from the Nucific blog!
- Weight Management Blend. In this blend, the Bio X4 includes a highly concentrated extract of one of the greatest beverages on earth: green tea. I’ve known for some time that green tea contains compounds known to help burn fat, but I never seem to be able to drink enough of it. And to be honest … I don’t really like the taste, so I always end up putting tons of sugar in my cup. That pretty much defeats the whole purpose, now doesn’t it?
The Nucific Bio X4 weight management blend offers 100 milligrams of standardized green tea extract, with 50% EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) in every capsule. This is way more than I’d ever get by drinking gallons of green tea.
- Craving Control Blend. This is where what Nucific calls a “revolutionary ingredient” comes into play. It’s called Caralluma fimbriata extract, and it’s derived from a cactus used for centuries by natives of India to reduce hunger, appetite, and cravings for specific foods like sweets or salty snacks.
Is Nucific Bio X4 Right For Me?
If you have a weight loss goal and you’re having trouble reaching it, I’d definitely recommend that you give Bio X4 a try. It has been really helpful for me to get that extra boost I needed to succeed in my weight loss, and to keep the weight off over time.
And don’t worry… Bio X4 isn’t too expensive—plus, they have sales all the time if you sign up for their emails.
- 1 Bottle (30-day supply): $49
- 3 Bottles: $129
- 6 Bottles: $240
Just one more note on Nucific as a dietary supplement brand. According to the website, any order over $50.00 includes free shipping and a 90-day promise for a hassle-free full refund if you’re not happy. So, if you want to lose weight there is really no reason not to try Nucific. If the Bio X4 supplement worked for me, it can work for you, too!